How Do You Engage Your Employees?
Employee Engagement is defined as an employee’s connection with their employer, demonstrated by motivation and commitment to positively impact the companies vision and goals. To realize true value from your employee engagement, you must measure it first, then put together a strategy that works for your unique culture. We can help you measure engagement, and put together tangible goals to improve the areas that may negatively affect productivity and retention. Effective Engagement programs must align to meet your organization’s goals, and we can help you put together meaningful employee engagement strategies that work for your company. Employees feeling connected to the company through smart programming raises discretionary effort, and they will go beyond just meeting goals to striving to exceed them. Let’s talk about how we can help!
What We Do
- Employee Engagement for this purpose is the relationship an employee has with management in their organization.
- Engaged Employees are fully committed to your Organizations mission, vision and values.
- Connected Culture increases Employee Engagement and discretionary effort.
How We Do It
- Employee engagement programming on its own cannot move the needle, first, you must address the culture of an organization
- Strategic planning with short and long-term goals
- Commit to your Engagement programs
- Use Organization’s Culture to attract top talent
- Follow through
What Do The Experts Say?
Days of productivity lost to ‘presenteeism’. Lost productivity is not just about sick days.
Operating margins: Companies with higher levels of engaged employees have higher operating margins
% of employees that would stay at an employer even if they had opportunity elsewhere